Close Menu
Tactical AmericansTactical Americans
  • Home
  • Guns
  • Knives
  • Gear
  • News
  • Videos
  • Community

Subscribe to Updates

Get the latest tactical, firearms and many more news and updates directly to your inbox.

What's Hot

How 3D Printing Supports Army Readiness, One Layer at a Time

May 18, 2026 11:43 pm

Judge appoints receiver after Bark River Knives eviction

May 18, 2026 9:44 pm

The 7 Best Climbing Shoes of 2025

May 18, 2026 8:34 pm
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Monday, May 18, 2026 11:46 pm EDT
Trending
  • How 3D Printing Supports Army Readiness, One Layer at a Time
  • Judge appoints receiver after Bark River Knives eviction
  • The 7 Best Climbing Shoes of 2025
  • Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL3 Review
  • Rohde & Schwarz and Quantum Systems Join Forces to Redefine EW and C-UAS-Enabled Uncrewed Operations
  • Stranded Sailor Starts Massive Wildfire in California National Park
  • The Best Men’s Climbing Pants of 2026
  • MOHOC Introduces Optac: NDAA-Compliant, Multi-Spectrum UAV Optics
  • Privacy
  • Advertise
  • Contact
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest VKontakte
Tactical AmericansTactical Americans
  • Home
  • Guns
  • Knives
  • Gear
  • News
  • Videos
  • Community
Newsletter
Tactical AmericansTactical Americans
Home » Alleged serial killer Kevin Lino linked to multiple Massachusetts deaths: DA
News

Alleged serial killer Kevin Lino linked to multiple Massachusetts deaths: DA

Jack BogartBy Jack BogartNov 20, 2025 3:34 pm4 ViewsNo Comments
Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr WhatsApp
Alleged serial killer Kevin Lino linked to multiple Massachusetts deaths: DA
Share
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles!

Authorities said they have uncovered the identity of a New England serial killer allegedly linked to multiple cold case murders across the state over a decade ago, as rumors continue to swirl regarding numerous bodies found throughout the region earlier this year. 

Kevin Lino, 38, was arraigned in August for the alleged murders of two Massachusetts men in 2010 and 2012, the Middlesex County District Attorney’s Office said in a news release.  

“Mr. Lino is a serial killer,” Middlesex County District Attorney Marian Ryan said, according to Boston 25 News. “The Department of Justice defines a serial killer as someone who has taken the life of two individuals in separate situations. In this case, we have already convictions in two. We’ve now brought charges in two more.”

For months, rumors of a serial killer lurking in the New England area have terrorized the local community after the bodies of over a dozen people were found throughout Rhode Island, Maine, Connecticut and Massachusetts. Lino has not been linked to any of those deaths.

NEW ENGLAND SERIAL KILLER FEARS MERIT ‘REVIEW AND INVESTIGATION’ AFTER REMAINS FOUND ACROSS 3 STATES: EXPERT

The additional charges come as Lino is serving a life sentence plus 40 years in prison for the murders of two other homeless men, including the 2012 killing of Norman Varieur in Charlestown and the 2014 killing of Jack Gilbert Berry, the outlet reported. 

The Middlesex County District Attorney’s Office did not immediately respond to Fox News Digital’s request for comment.  

Prosecutors now allege Lino, who was 23 at the time, committed his first murder by beating 54-year-old Gary Melanson to death with an aluminum baseball bat at a Lowell, Massachusetts, homeless encampment in 2010. 

Lino is accused of attacking Melanson after he refused to put out a campfire being used to warm himself while the pair were living in the same encampment, according to prosecutors.

SERIAL KILLER CLAIMS HE MURDERED 26 WOMEN AS NEW DOCUMENTARY REVEALS DARK SECRETS

An undated photo of Gary Melanson, one of Kevin Lino's alleged victims

“After the victim allegedly ignored the defendant’s order, the defendant rushed the victim, who was much smaller and older than the defendant, and struck him repeatedly with a metal baseball bat, killing him,” prosecutors said in a statement. 

Two years later, in 2012, Lino was living among other homeless individuals near the Harvard Square subway stop when he allegedly implemented a campaign to drive the heroin users of the group out of the area. 

His attempts included “assaulting many of them throughout the day,” but when Douglas Leon Clarke, 30, confronted Lino, the now-convicted killer “resolved to punish him for his insolence by poisoning him,” according to prosecutors.

JOSEPH NASO, ‘ALPHABET KILLER,’ PAID TWISTED HOMAGE TO EXECUTED ‘RED LIGHT BANDIT’: INVESTIGATOR

An undated photo of Douglas Leon Clarke, one of Kevin Lino's alleged victims

Lino allegedly killed Clarke by offering him enough heroin to cause a fatal overdose, often referred to as a “hot shot,” prosecutors said.

“This defendant is alleged to repeatedly and deliberately victimize some of the most vulnerable members of our communities, unhoused individuals. The actions alleged in these cases were not only violent and cruel, but inhumane,” Ryan said. 

Lino is charged with two counts of alleged first-degree murder and is currently in custody in a Massachusetts jail as he awaits trial in the Clarke and Melanson cases. Fox News Digital was unable to immediately locate an attorney representing Lino. 

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FOX NEWS APP

However, authorities believe the convicted killer may have even more victims. 

“You know, we continue to investigate that,” Ryan told Boston 25 News. “We never give up on those cases. We don’t forget about them, and we stay open to other information.”

Read the full article here

Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email

Related Posts

Bear Creek Arsenal BC-15 Pistol in .338 ARC

Olight’s Updated ArkPro Ultra EDC Flashlight

ATF Director Addresses Brace Rule and Reform

Why Flintlock Muskets Aren’t Regulated Like AR-15s

Minneapolis Gun Ordinance Likely Violates State Law

Virginia Assault Weapon Ban Faces Federal Lawsuit

Pro-Gun Group Warns of Digital Gun Tracking Risks

Monocore VS Baffle Stack Suppressors: Is One Clearly Better?

FPC Backs USPS Handgun Mailing Proposal

Add A Comment
Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

Editors Picks

Judge appoints receiver after Bark River Knives eviction

May 18, 2026 9:44 pm

The 7 Best Climbing Shoes of 2025

May 18, 2026 8:34 pm

Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL3 Review

May 18, 2026 7:33 pm

Rohde & Schwarz and Quantum Systems Join Forces to Redefine EW and C-UAS-Enabled Uncrewed Operations

May 18, 2026 6:37 pm

Subscribe to Updates

Get the latest tactical, firearms and many more news and updates directly to your inbox.

Latest News

Stranded Sailor Starts Massive Wildfire in California National Park

By news

The Best Men’s Climbing Pants of 2026

By news

MOHOC Introduces Optac: NDAA-Compliant, Multi-Spectrum UAV Optics

By news
Tactical Americans
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest YouTube
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of use
  • Press Release
  • Advertise
  • Contact
Copyright © 2026 Tactical Americans. Created by Sawah Solutions.

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.